Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchmaking in Aliiance War

Hello Dear Dev team
    I hope that you read topics about matchmaking but I want to discuss matchmaking for our [A]lliance. In the last 6 wars we fought vs:
    1) Pants of Hulk (+20m CP) - 2 times
    2) OG Alpha Flight (+7-8m CP) - 2 times
    3) PoH Weapon X (+6m CP)
    4) And one alliance similar CP
    Earlier we had war vs Alliance which weaker than we one time and one more times with similar CP Alliance.

How does work your matchmaking? Why we played vs alliance stronger than my alliance, but we couldn't play vs alliance which weaker than our Alliance? Our members think about leaving from this game cause every war we have very strong opponent. Do you really think that 6 very strong alliance in the row is normal for any alliance? We want to play vs alliance that weaker than we too... sometimes.
    Last edited by Valatrix; 04-18-2019, 04:34 PM.

I know the feeling.. It sucks. They need to let us know exactly how they're matching us

Comment

In our alliance thinks that they have manual matchmaking in top-50, otherwise, we had an opponent with our CP +/- 2-3m CP, but we played vs Pants of Hulk and OG Alpha Flight twice with each of them because dev team is i***ts and can't make something good working...
      Last edited by Valatrix; 04-18-2019, 04:32 PM.

Comment

so - I discussed matchmaking with someone over at FN, I am curious to see if some real solutions come out of the conversation but I will keep everyone posted here if you want!

Comment

Yes, we want

Comment

Funny .. my alliance keeps getting cupcakes... Like... We aren't super strong... But we're all active and we end up fighting shield minions

Comment

I wonder if its something similar to Arena. Where grouping or match making is based on when the Alliance was created

Comment

FreshyMonster I am pretty sure it is based on TCP of the alliance however, I do know that many people have reported many discrepancies in this.
                I have reached out to my contacts to ask about the matchmaking algorithm and will continue to update as I get any news

Comment

Fresh news from battlefield. Our new opponents is... Pants of Hulk! Three times we fight vs this alliance. Where I can find a justice? It is very strange situation. I think that a lot of Ally which didn’t play versus Pants of Hulk from top-50 in our fight bracket. Why we get them in third times? It isn’t normal... we want get chance enter in top-10 because we won Ally which had more than 8 million CP than our alliance
                  Last edited by Valatrix; 04-23-2019, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Alliance from top-10 Alliance War last season. Good job FN. Could I stop donate in this game? Cause High CP is very bad now

Comment

Hello, f*cking stupid idiots! In first war: OG Alpha and we lost, second war: Pants of Hulk and we lost of cause. In this season. We are ready to leave from this f*cking shit.
                      Where someone from FN Dev Team? One of this stupid idiots. What the fuck in the matchmaking do?
                      This forum is not needed if someone from FN Dev Team won't answer on our questions.
                      And they rework calculation MVP instead of doing their job. F*ck!
                      We are one of top alliance in this game and we donate in this game very good. We want to know how working matchmaking in this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are absolutely sure that FN lying to us when said that matchmaking considers win and lose. It's absolutely fucking shit.
                      Last edited by Valatrix; 05-02-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Bastards and idiots from FN we get in this season OG Alpha twice (+8m cp), PoH (+20m cp), PoH weapon X (+5m cp) and alliance who had -2m cp. idiots from FN may be to want make something in stupid matchmaking system?

Comment

Yeah they should make it competitive but not broken getting matched 8 mill cp + is nothing you can do but lose.

Comment

Matchmaking does seem to be broken.
                            We are currently ranked 19 for TCP of alliances.
                            yesterday we got paired with Sword V2 with only 3 members.....
                            Their hellicarrier is all shield minions. Not complaining, easy war for us but something does seem off...

Comment

The matchmaking is brutal. We are active in war but have lost 5 straight because the other alliance was far stronger...it is this same case again today for us

Comment

Working...
                              X