No announcement yet.

Matchmaking in Aliiance War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got matched against Dark Watch... their weakest CP member was higher than our highest!? They were at least 3x our team TCP. They cleared every single room... it was a slaughter. I opened a service ticket to complain that match making was broken... they basically explained that we had won several in a row and it was time for us to lose. They said collection power is only a factor on your first war... after that its all W/L. Seems pretty bullshit.

IMG_2584.jpg

Comment

Here's a reply from Support last sunday after I sent a ticket regarding our losing streak in war. We are losing cause we get matched up against alliances with 3x up to 4x our alliance TCP. It really doesn't make sense. The reply is as below:

Hello,

Thanks for sending us a message regarding the Alliance War Matchmaking. I know that you're concerned regarding the collection power difference of your alliance and your enemy alliance. I'd be glad to provide you with more information.

Initially, the system matches alliances based on their respective leaders' chosen timezone. After a few wars, the system shifted to matching alliances based on the nearest possible Total Collection Power in their respective timezone. As of the moment, the system is continually switching to matching alliances based on their Win-Loss record.

I understand where you're coming from. With that said, I've gone ahead and forwarded your suggestions and sentiments to the appropriate department. We collate all the feedback and suggestions we receive and consider these when we make changes. While not all changes turn out the way we'd want to, I would like to assure you that we will continue to make improvements in the game with the hope of making the game more enjoyable and fair for everyone.

We want you to know that we appreciate your continuous support in Marvel Strike Force. If you have any other questions, concerns, or feedback, don't hesitate to contact us on a new ticket and we will be happy to help.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Have a marvelous day!

Regards,
      Donna C.

---- end of reply from support

Comment

Working...
      X