Player Market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Market?

OK, so maybe this was suggested before, maybe many times before, but I think a great addition to the game would be a market that players could use to trade with each other. I think most players have a surplus of items and material that they will never use. Perhaps a market system could be set up wherein a player could put their excess stuff up for sale or trade. Of course, the cost of doing business under such a system might be a game-generated fee of some small number of power cores or something. Obviously, this would have to prove beneficial to the game developers, as well.

Also, I thought it would be nice if players could receive a relatively small amount of power cores per day on a monthly basis, in exchange for a modest purchase price. This kind of thing is currently being done in other mobile games similar to MSF.

If they bundled your idea into whatever they had cooking for their subscription model, I would sign up day 1 assuming the price isn't as absurd as some of the offers.

Comment

Working...
    X