Game Freezing on Foxnext Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Freezing on Foxnext Screen

HI There. I just installed august's update, and the system is freezing at the Foxnext Screen.

Bluestack on Mac 4.110, MSF latest as of 8/7 on Google play store.

Thanks in advance for any tips and recomendation

I'm getting the August update freeze me at the loading screen, usually around 20-30%, perhaps they are related. Hope there's a fix soon!

Comment

Are both of you on BlueStacks and have either of you tried another emulator? It might benefit either of you to try Nox.

Comment

I'm not using an emulator, I'm using my mobile device

Comment

Originally posted by JStrickland View Post
          I'm not using an emulator, I'm using my mobile device
          MY Mobile is also quite glitched. Lots of mid-battle freezes and long periods of nothing during loads (initial and during play).

Hoping for a fix soon. Not sure where the problem is, but it happened last month also, and then a game update fixed the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubya_Tea_Efff View Post
            Are both of you on BlueStacks and have either of you tried another emulator? It might benefit either of you to try Nox.
            I will check that one. I am not familiar with.

I tried a VM on Virtualbox, the app just crashes.

I am still trying anbox on my Linux server, but I stopped the process in the middle due to work.

I will check Nox

Comment

Originally posted by Dubya_Tea_Efff View Post
              Boy, Nox was complicated. I tried it, and boom.. AVG goes berserk on the installer when I try to scan it....

I figured I will stay on the safe side and not try it.

Comment

Originally posted by metelo View Post

Boy, Nox was complicated. I tried it, and boom.. AVG goes berserk on the installer when I try to scan it....

I figured I will stay on the safe side and not try it.
                AVG had that tendency. Bitdefender doesnt through that alert, outside of warning me it is writing to my HDD, which every video game I play does as well.

Comment

Working...
                X